Maruti S-Cross -- Good as CrossOver
Last Week I took test drive for Maruti S-Cross top model
My observations are in below
1. Looks Ok .. Not attractive compare to Creta / Breeza too
2. Crome Grill with Logo Looks good
3. Back side parking Camera not in good Position as per Indian Road condition and Normal Accident issues as most of the time back bumper gets damaged due accident
4.Good is Length and Width
1. Good Dashboard
2. Too Specious
4.Superb Leg space
5. Music System is good with all top notch functionality
6. Seating posture is ok
7. Gear System is ok as I am expecting more smooth in S-Cross When price is more than 10L
8.Push Button in Right side which I don't feel as the correct position as it always behind the Wheel .
Over All :-
I did the test drive with a car which ran 7k
1. Clutch condition was not good which is not expected from a premium tagged car.
2. Engine Sound was bit more .
3. Suspension was good
4. Engine Capacity was good too
5. Driving comfort was good
6. Doors are good and very Smooth Sound
Over all My view point is , S-cross is a good card and people can go for it if he/she has a fascination with Maruti and Can think only about the Maruti post Service otherwise I will say this Car is Overpriced . Maruti have to Think on the price tag or Quality needs to be improved .
- 3 Likes
- 1 Dislikes