Best maruti car

By for Maruti SX4 2007-2012 from Chennai , TamilNadu 2009-09-28 14:40:33.0
  • Appearance

Pros : VERY GOOD CAR .STYLISH

Cons : VERY GOOD INTERIOR

Very good car.We buyed it from POPULAR VEHICHLES.If have a better mileage it can even outgo mercedes benz.It's also stylish

• Thomas D'Mello |03 Nov,2009 10:31:27 AM

Col. K. Jayachandran, Chennai, I am a petty officer of the Induian Navy. I want to buy this car thru CSD. I the past I had bought Maruti 800 (first batch, 1985) Maruthi Esteem 1.3 (1995) by direct room booking. Can I make use use of CSD? Will they give me the concessions? I am 71 years old and a CAR FAN. Thomas.

• niveditha |16 Mar,2010 07:11:11 AM

We are going to buy this car in the month of april and this website gave us a lot of information. about the car this car is superlative,fantabolous,stylish,manlyand overall this car is the best and the one to advice for a new cae.

• S.S.Ghosh |10 Jul,2010 01:40:27 PM

People don't buy Mercedes Benz keeping mileage factor in mind.World class cars do not enjoy good mileage.Its us in India (among the other third world countries)that keep this factor in the forefront while buying cars. Greater mileage don't conform to great quality of automobile engine, it's rather the opposite. Thnx.

• Karunas |16 Jul,2010 02:30:22 PM

I am using Maruti Sx4 for the past 3 months. The new Blue color is a eye catchy and very classy. Also, Maruti Sx4 demands respect from other cars whenever I overtake them, people envy me driving this beauty. I am getting more than 13 kmpl mileage and top speed is mind blowing 170 kmpl. Maruti Sx4 is highly reilable and will serve for years of driving. The resale value is also too good.