Rating of Maruti Swift

N
NISCHAL SANGRA
for LXI BSIV
On: Dec 30, 2016 | 29 Views

I bought maruti swift in 2007 and since then till today enjoying every bit of it. It has crossed 1 lac kilometre mark but still is light on hands and road. I remember the day when i bought it and i was apprehensive about its performance as it was a new entrant at that time. Being a car enthusiast, I can pretty well state that the car is fair in terms of ride quality and handling. Right from the first test drive till today, I can say it could easily gave Hyundai, a run for their money. But there are some weak points. According to me, when it comes to Body, it has become light & week over the years. Also engine capacity has been lowered a little to make it more fuel efficient and this has indeed added more value to it and becomes light on pocket. Apart from this it gives you a premium look on the road and at the same time maintenance cost too is not that high and Maruti has always given its consumers value in terms of maintenance. All in all I am cherishing the experience of this been my first car and still enjoying even after almost 10 years.

Other Swift Reviews