Swift Is The Best

By for Maruti Swift 2016-11-16 14:05:42.0
  • Appearance

I purchased my swift in 2008 & I am very much satisfied by the car. There are many positive things in this car & till today I am not able to find any bad bit of this car. It is very spacious & 5 people can fit easily without any irritation. Its air conditioner is very effective & works well. In terms of performance, it runs very smooth, I do not need to spend much to maintain it but only one bad thing is that since it is a petrol variant so I think that its mileage is a bit low i.e. 10Km/L approximately. It has very good pick up & breaks are also very effective.

I am unhappy with one thing that there is no armrest in the back seat due to which it lacks a bit in the comfort area but yes the seats are very comfortable & the under thigh support is great.

Going towards the exterior it is very beautiful. The alloys suit the body a lot. The tail lamps with the bulb design are very beautiful. It has got high ground clearance & it does not hit the ground on large road bumps & yup it also high very good suspension & small bumps are not even felt in the car. Since I have the silver colour so scratches are also not reflected easily.

Well, the interior is also not less the interior suits the body shape & design a lot. The speedometer looks quite sporty with the chrome garnishing around it. Just the bad part is that the interior is single tone i.e. black so due to this reason the interior does not feel much airy, I think if there would also have been a creme colour also then it would have been much better. I have black leather seats with red stitching over it which gives a quite sporty essence. Also, it has very good knee room for the passengers both in the back & at front.

The head room is also good. It is very spacious and has a quite large boot in comparison to other hatchbacks. The sound system of the car is very great & loud with great bass.

The engine of the car is quite powerful & just put your foot down & it would start running, but yes at sudden acceleration, the engine becomes a bit noisy. Also, the fuel tank capacity is also good and lasts long when the tank is full.The capacity of the water tank for wipers is also good & both the front wipers & the back wiper works great. The rear spoiler of the car looks great & gives it a much sportier look to it.

In conclusion, I would like to say that this car is very great. It is complete a value for money package. It offers great comfort & good looks for such an affordable price. I think that it is the best option in this range & one should definitely go for it.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this August
  • rahul garg |10 Dec,2016 05:16:24 PM

Want to buy car bt my bro want to go for celerio vxi amt bt i want to go for swift which is better

VAANISH CHUGH |13 Jan,2017 10:49:54 AM

bro I think that if you want more space & more features then you must go for swift if you want an automatic transmission then you must go for celerio

• Deepankar |06 May,2017 11:44:04 AM

Is it possible to get a company fitted cng swift

• Mukesh |12 Jun,2017 07:47:46 PM

want to buy this car ,,, need better deal

• Aneesh |20 Jun,2017 07:51:27 PM

i just planing to buy a swift. with lots of confusions !.what is more important specification or features? and what we can add later.

• Santosh H Bonageri |22 Jun,2017 01:13:46 PM

Hi All, I am planning to buy a swift in the next 1 week. I am a little bit confused whether my decision is correct or not? Can anyone guide me? This is my first car.