Swift Is A Swift

By for Maruti Swift 2013-07-30 14:38:53.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Looks, handling, performance

Cons : Interior is full black...

Look and Style : Good looking and styling

Comfort : Comfort is ok, rear side suspension is hard but the hardness helps for great handling.

Pickup : Good pickup. I use to enjoy the drive on the highways. No one can beat the Swift.

Mileage: I am getting 21kmpl on highways (100 to 120Kmph) In the city I am getting 16 to 17kmpl. My friends are getting 24kmpl while driving at 60Kmph on the highway.

Best Features: Front seating position, electrical ORVM, day and night Rear view mirror, etc.

Needs to improve: ABS would have provided as the optional. Overall Experience is awesome, the Swift is a swift

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this April
  • Ram |04 Sep,2013 08:58:06 AM

Further to the above information... I have tried last week in the highway with 130 to 150kmph speed and i got 18.5kmpl.. Controlling also good even in the highspeed.. Love it...

• Mariappa |13 Nov,2013 08:39:24 PM

Nissan Micra Active Petrol gives same mileage 21km/ltr at much cheper investment for the same swift performance and space.

Ram |24 Nov,2013 02:29:18 PM

Hi.. Last week i have tried in 80kmph for long drive and got 24.3 which is more than the company's commitment.. Think about the service network also. I hitted the bumper, fender & head lights.. and the service to change the parts taken only less than 2 days with Insurance cover.. The same thing happened to my friends in the past for Polo / Micra... Those people waited for 10 days to enter in to the service center because of lack of service network..