The Maruti Swift is still selling like hot cakes. Its a car that needs no introduction whatsoever! So lets just jump to the points-
• Good European looks specially the rear.
• Good diesel engine. The Fiat sourced 1300 cc engine does its job well. The turbo lag actually feels rather good!
• Nice ride and handling. Superbly tuned suspension
• Good fuel economy. I got around 18kmpl on my diesel swift
• Fun to drive car. The dynamics are great. The body roll is almost zero which allows you to put the car through the corners. You just wait for an open stretch where you can throttle the diesel engine to the maximum!
• Special mention to the steering. Its sharp and perfectly weighted. You get good amount of feedback and you never feel uncomfortable.
• Maruti’s excellent after-sales service.
• Good resale value insures you live in peace!
Now coming to the cons-
• The interiors are now outdated compared to other cars.
• The build quality is not good. It can not be compared to the likes of Polo and Punto. If you happen to be in a crash then God help you.
• The back seat is not that spacious. The leg room is decent.
• The boot space is not that much.
• Priced similar to Baleno which is a much bigger car and comes loaded with features. Swift's sibling might just kill it if its not updated.
The 2011 swift looks identical to the car it replace. i love the looks...
There are few cars in the Indian automobile market that manage to succ...
General : Good performer, good pickup , mileage ,and sporty look .th...
Excellent car for small family low maintenance cost, performance aweso...
We purchased the Swift from the most trusted Indian brand Maruti Suzuk...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals