Superb Car

By for Maruti Swift 2016-08-05 10:04:15.0
  • Appearance

Maruti Swift - Superb car, cannot think of buying a new car even after 10 years. Bought the car in 2005, drove it to Goa and back several times. Most of the car usage is now from Karjat to Mumbai - nothing to complain about its service. Have let us down on very few occasions, can be counted on the fingers. The body of the car is so sturdy compared to other Salons, that it feels very safe to travel in the Swift. I am not a great traveller. But driving in our Swift I am always relaxed and don't feel the pressure. Very smooth car and takes care of the most wonderful potholes in our country. Can rely on its strength and endurance.

What I have observed during these years of using the Swift is that it is very low on maintenance. The spare parts are available easily and at a low cost compared to any other vehicle. I have also heard users of other cars agree that the car is in reality really low on maintenance.

Have also used it to drive to hill stations like Lonavla - Club Mahindra - when we had to cover a rugged, steep and rough road. But had no hassles and were able to make it to the top and return without any difficulty.

Whenever a member of the family decides to buy a car and asks for our opinion, we make it a point to recommend Swift and only Swift. We have also managed to convince a few of our relatives who took our advice and bought a Swift and are very thankful to us as they are very happy and delighted with their decision of the purchase.

If anyone desires to go in for a new car, I would proudly say, that you can go to every showroom and try out all the salons available in this country. But with a decent budget and a desire to own a good car, you will always settle for a Swift. If you don't believe me, look around you when you are either walking or driving on the road, and you will be shocked or content to see the number of Swifts on the road outnumbering any other vehicle that is available in India.

Last but not the least, it is an indigenous car of our country, so I would be very glad to recommend the same to every citizen of this country. In a few months time, I will be exchanging my Swift for another Swift.

Safe driving to all. Seat belts are for our own safety - also avoid drunken driving. Our lives are precious.