Real Macho Car

• Appearance

Pros : Pickup, Mileage, Looks(Damn stylish ;))

Cons : Found suspension bit stiff ,or might be its because of change of tyres

Look and Style:  Looks are stylish. Really a killer car with killer looks. Especially when fitted with alloys and broad tyres.

Comfort : Comfort is good, but I found the ride a bit bouncy on potholes. Might be because of tyres (I chose Yokohama A-Drive 195 60 r15). Or might be the suspensions are to be blamed.

Pickup : The Pickup is good. No complaints.

Mileage : Right now I have covered around 500km. And the average meter is showing 20+ Kmpl with the use of AC in the city. It touched 21.1 at one point when I was not using AC. It might increase after the first service.

Best Features : Its exterior look and dashboard.

Needs to improve : Suspension. They are bit stiff on the slow ride. Otherwise no problem.

Overall Experience : Great, I love driving my new Swift. Always trying to find a reason to take it out.

Comments Maruti Swift
  • Rohit |26 Feb,2012 12:09:14 AM

Hi ashish ...congrats a ton :)

• ashish |26 Feb,2012 12:11:31 AM

Guys need an advise already mentioned i am finding the ride abit stiff on potholes. So i was thinking to change my tyres from yokohama A drive to michelin primacy LC. Will it solve the problem ? Because i have heard michelins are very soft and just glide over rough surfaces ?

• Harwinder |21 Mar,2012 05:15:42 PM

Hi, i am going to but this car soon, can any one advice me if it is good option?

Rajeevan |25 Apr,2012 02:14:35 PM

Realy u r at right end

• Avinash |26 Mar,2012 12:37:02 AM

The stock tyres are MRF 185/65/R15 88S(they are like bullock-cart tyres to Merc, Good you said just hard, MRF have high Vibration, noise, in 4 months i have 5 Punchers), upgrade to Michelin 185/65/R15 88H Energy XM2, costs somewhere round 5500 Rs

• sushma |22 Oct,2012 08:56:48 PM

awesome I luv my car fun to go for long drive

Maruti Swift review scorecard