Maruti Swift One Million Edition: Looks are awesome

By for Maruti Swift 2004-2010 from Ajmer 2010-09-03 18:50:11.0
4 people found it helpful. 2044 ViewsWrite Review
  • Appearance

Pros : Iconic car, stylish looks, specious, value for money, excellent features, comfordable,

I have seen the newly introduced Maruti Swift One Million Edition which is the special limited edition of Maruti's iconic premium hatchback car model, Maruti Swift, in the country. I will plan to purchase this car, but I haven't found any information regarding booking date and amount as well. It is equipped with awesome looks, performance and fuel efficiency which makes it the stylish car in the auto market. I have fully made mind purchase the new Swift One Million Edition for my small and smart family. The new edition of Swift comes at an attractive price tag of Rs 4,83,079 (ex-showroom-Delhi).

• Vinod Sharma |04 Sep,2010 06:22:34 PM

Awesome car..........................Swift One Million Edition.......................!

• raj |05 Sep,2010 10:18:51 PM

pls tell me the mileage of swift vxi model

• Vinay Tiwari |24 Sep,2010 11:06:59 PM

Actual Look of this car is completely differenet. Image released by the maruti is having lot of lighting effect. Nothing special Simple graphics in doors only. I have booked the car but when I saw the actual car I completely disappointed and planning to cancel the booking.

• Murali |18 Oct,2010 04:36:11 PM

Im Owning Swift VDI. Very nice car, good performance and milage. If any one looking for mid range Diesel - no more confusion Just buy it . Worth for iit.

• mayur |13 Dec,2010 01:35:37 PM

looks a nice car .but i'm still researching for a better car in 4-6 lacs can anyone help me?...............?.....

• yogesh |08 Jun,2011 02:37:27 PM

hey guyz plz help me i am confused that wheather i have to go for swift or ritz or micra plzzzz help and also i20