Lovely Car To Enjoy The Drive.

By for Maruti Swift from Hyderabad 2012-02-26 16:08:39.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style: I was the first person to take the delivery of this car at Hyderabad. Deadly Style, People will keep watching this Car when you drive it. Get an alloy wheel fitted, it will give a more deadly look.

Comfort I am very much comfortable with the spacing, seating etc of this car. Pickup : From the slow start the pick up is very good, but maintaining an average speed the pickup needs to be increased.

Mileage if you drive this car at 60kmph, it will give the mileage not less than 25kmpl on a highway. If you zoom on a highway it will give you 17kmpl. and in the city, you can have 14-15kmpl.

Best Features: I have installed the 7-inch Sony LCD which fitted exactly to the Dash Board. Now I have a lovely music system setup in my Swift and I really enjoy driving the Car. You can have the Tin Bear or a Cola in the cup holder on the left side which is just below to the AC vent, hence the Bear or the Cola will be chilled when the AC is ON. So good to enjoy this feature while going on long drives.

Needs to improve: They need to improve on fitting the Cruise Controls on to the steering.

• Ramachandran pillaivaal |19 Apr,2012 09:49:52 AM

Which alloys you have?

• Navi |11 May,2012 12:42:43 AM

i planning to buy a petrol variant LXI so plz help me about the milage in city & as well as Highway