I Am Loving It

By for Maruti Swift from Hyderabad 2011-11-10 22:14:42.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Brilliant styling, superb pickup, Fantastic Mileage

Look and Style: I will call it a HatchSedan. The tail lights are impressive. The interiors are satisfactory.�

Comfort: Albeit, I feel the driver seat could have been elevated to a little extent. However, the smooth gears transmission make easy city driving.�

Pickup: Woah! My Swift VDI (Sept 2011 model) gallops within no time! Races on an inclined road without a hitch even on 3rd gear!!�

Mileage: Perhaps, one of the best feature of my car! If my ascertainment is right,� with AC on my car easily gives me an incredible mileage between 19-20Kmpl (in the unorganised Hyderabad Traffic). I easily forget the date I stopped at a fuel station. And thank god! It's Diesel!! Pssst, the mileage improved post first service!�

Best Features: The Lamps, the lights on the interior console, and you must believe me, the diesel engine doesn't yell at all, it's hard to guess that it's a diesel variant! the noise levels are minimal compared to other cars.�

Needs to improve: Ah, what can I say? The Manesar Plant factory issues, so that we don't have to wait and wait and wait!!!�

Overall Experience: Awesome! Go for it.�

Fuel efficient, suits every Indian, all ages!! My Mum and Dad are happy too!

• Joe |11 Dec,2011 07:41:02 PM

Thanks... i felt happy after reading your reveiw as i could see most of them were against new swift & I am excited as i may get it in next week

• kunal |28 Dec,2011 11:50:11 AM

hi, i'am planning to buy a car and i am a bit confused between i20 magna and swift vxi please suggest me the best of these ......:)