Rating of Maruti Swift

S
Sahil Arrora
for VXI BSIV
On: Dec 10, 2010 | 3607 Views

Look and Style: I am satisfied with the overall performance of my newly purchased Maruti Swift Vxi, I m quite happy with my cars overall performance. I personally feel that looks of Maruti Swift are far better than any other competing brand car. All the passionate car lovers who look for stylish cars would surely recommend Swift as their first choice.

Comfort: I felt that the interiors are not attractive and impressive enough but 3 people can easily sit on the rear seat. Prior to my purchase I also took a test drive of Ford Figo but I personally felt that the legroom of Figo is lesser than Maruti Swift.

Pickup : Pickup of Maruti Swift is fantastic, the Torque of 113 Nm really boosts the car and I appreciate Maruti to bring this car with ample of energy and power.

Mileage:  Maruti Swift gives a mileage of 13 kmpl in cities and 16 kmpl on the highways.

Best Features: Audio system and Power steering are awesome.

Needs to improve : More features can be added and comfort features need to be improved. Can add parking sensors.

Overall Experience:  Overall experience for the car till now has been fantastic. I personally feel that the true Indian brand has again proved that they have their monopoly in small cars.The overall experience with the ride has been pleasant the suspension is smooth and the AC and heater are also effective. I think I like other German brands, Maruti can add parking sensors too in the car.

Other Swift Reviews