Efficient But Needs Comfort Features To Be Upgraded

By for Maruti Swift from New Delhi 2010-12-10 19:36:42.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Pick up, looks

Cons : Comfort and price

Look and Style: I am satisfied with the overall performance of my newly purchased Maruti Swift Vxi, I m quite happy with my cars overall performance. I personally feel that looks of Maruti Swift are far better than any other competing brand car. All the passionate car lovers who look for stylish cars would surely recommend Swift as their first choice.

Comfort: I felt that the interiors are not attractive and impressive enough but 3 people can easily sit on the rear seat. Prior to my purchase I also took a test drive of Ford Figo but I personally felt that the legroom of Figo is lesser than Maruti Swift.

Pickup : Pickup of Maruti Swift is fantastic, the Torque of 113 Nm really boosts the car and I appreciate Maruti to bring this car with ample of energy and power.

Mileage:  Maruti Swift gives a mileage of 13 kmpl in cities and 16 kmpl on the highways.

Best Features: Audio system and Power steering are awesome.

Needs to improve : More features can be added and comfort features need to be improved. Can add parking sensors.

Overall Experience:  Overall experience for the car till now has been fantastic. I personally feel that the true Indian brand has again proved that they have their monopoly in small cars.The overall experience with the ride has been pleasant the suspension is smooth and the AC and heater are also effective. I think I like other German brands, Maruti can add parking sensors too in the car.

• Sam Molloy |15 Dec,2010 06:05:06 AM

From this I am disappointed that they have cancelled plans to sell this car as the Swift here in America. From what I read the currency rates would make it unable to compete with the Kia Soul and possibly some other cars. I'm sure it will outhandle anything similar and probably a lot of more expensive cars. I have an SX4 Crossover, the smallest thing Suzuki sells here. It's smooth and it has all the bells and whistles I need, although like you I wouldn't mind parking sensors. Also even though it's taller and heavier than the Swift it corners like it's on rails if I need to.

• rijo jose |26 Dec,2010 05:44:29 PM

i want to buy a swif deisel model with power steering,power window,central lock and ac.Please advice me which model will be suitable for me.

parthi |30 Dec,2010 11:38:16 PM

Maruti Ritz VDI (ABS) is a best choise

• Amit Sharma |10 Jan,2011 12:51:08 PM

Please provide me on road price of Swift vxi with ABS. in delhi

• Devashish Mukherjee |26 Jun,2011 09:33:07 PM

Pl. advice me that I go for petrol version or Diesel, my average running of car is 15 - 20 km. daily and around 700 k.m. in a months. and twice in six months journey on highways i.e. around 500 k.m.The Petrol price will be around Rs. 80/- during 1 year and Diesel may be around Rs 45/- so which will be cheaper Petrol or Diesel