Car for enthusiast Drivers
I do own a swift VDI model which was purchased on 2012 and has clocked 56000 kms till date. SWIFT won over grand i10 in my 1 month long decision making. Although i knew that i will have to compromise on Boot space and an upmarket interior when compared to grand i10, but the only reason i did choose swift was because :
1) I was going to drive the car most of the time and driving this car is great fun. It doesn't bore you. Front seat comfort and driving dynamics are way too better when compared to grand 10. you will not get exhausted even after long trips.
2) Small boot space was not a constraint for me.
There is a turbo lag below 1500-1700 rpm, but once it crosses the mark, there is no stopping. The acceleration pushes you back in the seat and sweet masculine noise of the diesel engine gives you very nice feeling.
here are the pros and cons as per my driving experience:
1) Drivers delight (very comfortable front seat).
2) Revv happy engine.
3) Looks grow on you and the exterior design is here to stay.(will not look dated in coming years).
4) fun to drive.
5) Good resale value
1) Dashboard is minimalistic . no wow factors
2) poor boot space. (not an issue for me).
3) rear space is poor compared to the comptetion (figo, grand i10)
- 3 Likes
- 16 Dislikes