Car for budget family with awesome service from maruti

By for Maruti Swift 2016-11-23 12:31:49.0
  • Appearance

I got my Swift in 11-Decemmber 2015 and now I have completed 1,70,000 kms on it. Actually this as to gift for parents wedding day and it was birthday, so i feel fantastic during buying when i purchased this car. It's a brand named car of world from maruti suzuki. It has got a superb engine and driving it is a real joy. Yeah its steering get heavy at slow speeds but overall its fun to ride at high speeds. It supporting system that make my trips amazing as it perform really well. It never let me down on curvy roads and I just enjoyed every ride whether it is on city roads or highways. I am getting 15-16 kmpl average on city and 17-18 on highways. I am pretty satisfied with its performance. Inside the cabin, the company has provided comfortable seats, Ac vents, spacious legroom and lots of spaces to keep important stuff. On the bad side, its boot space is bit short which creates problem when I have to go for long vacation with my family members.

customer service was excellent and important thing is service cost is comparatively very low when compared to other manufacturers. it is cost for money. I didnt think it is swift, this is like mini cooper.

if we talk about good points, definetly it also have negative points, like paint quality of car is worst, it doesnt withstand little scrath also and we have hear little engine noise also when you are inside car. but when it is new car it wont come, after a year it came i.e noise.

it is a budget family car to buy, i always recommend swift