Rating of Maruti Swift

V
Varun Sharma
for VXI BSIV
On: Nov 22, 2016 | 98 Views

My mom on her birthday decided to gift herself a car and surprisingly bought Maruti Swift. She was in battle between Ritz and Swift. But she made a bold move and 4 years since it seems the right move.

The car with its elegant design turns everybody on. The front panel excites everyone and is trendy in looks. It's very much appealing. Also i noticed that the aerodynamic design of the car is such that it avoids accidents while sharp turns.

The fantastically designed swift is something which comes in budget and performs well as we had boundations on our budget we decided to stick to it. We never invested a single penny on it after buying it apart from services. Maruti has always been a trusted brand and provides best services.

The space inside is best suited for a family car and is very much manageable. About the driver end it is also very much comfortable and also for the ladies as my mom drives mostly. The car is with 1248 cc engine capacity and also an economical fuel consumption. It gives on an average of 18-24 km/l. The tyres too provide a good grip on the roads of himachal pradesh too. In the mountains regions it provides comfortable ride and good performance. The suspension is also good.

Apart from this the integrated music system is also good as me and my friends enjoy very much while roaming as the bass provided is too good.

Each and every ride seems a fun ride and a joyful ride for my family.

What i think is areas of improvement can improvise on adding prime safety features like ABS and SRS airbag in the lower models too. Final Words If you want car and have family of four members and want good mileage car for city and highway ride and don't want high maintenance, Go for SWIFT without thinking much. SWIFT carries legacy for past 10 years. That's the story of my car. Thank you.

Other Swift Reviews