Swift Desire

By for Maruti Swift Dzire 2016-11-04 13:48:26.0
  • Appearance

Hi, I have Maruti Swift Desire and I am a big fan of Maruti cars. specially Swift Desire (LDI, VDI, ZDI). they all are best in performance, look vise, and best medal class family car. I still enjoy to drive it. I just took a tour for 1200 kms in 2 days. I almost continue to drive this car but got no any problem in it. This trim is fixed with a DDiS based diesel engine with a displacement of 1248cc. It is integrated with a CRDI (common rail direct injection) based supply system that has four cylinders and 16 valves. The fixed geometry turbocharger with intercooler helps in further improving its performance. Generating a maximum power of 74bhp at 4000rpm, it delivers a peak torque at 190Nm at 2000rpm. This engine is in compliance with the latest emission norms of BSIV. The company claims that this diesel trim can generate a healthy mileage 26.59 Kmpl, under standard driving conditions.The electronically adjustable outside rear view mirrors along with dozens of other features make this a heaven on wheels. The company has incorporated this trim with a dependable CRDi based diesel engine. It has a turbocharger as well as an intercooler to balance the power and torque outputs. It is mated with a smooth and efficient five-speed manual transmission gearbox and adheres to the latest BS-IV emission norms as well. All I say I AM LOVING IT :)

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this March