Review after 4 services
This is the most Budget car available at its price segment. Acceleration: I have driven it for almost 25k km and still there is no lag in power. This beast still starts flying with just one push on the accelerator. Fuel Economy: I drive VDI version and after 4 services, I am still able to get 25 km/l in my day to day city drive. When on the highway, this baby becomes most effective and it has given me fuel economy of ~30 km/l. Engine Noises: This is something which is very common in diesel cars, but not in this baby. There is no increase in engine noise yet.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Swift Dzire
Maruti Dzire User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (921)
- Mileage (294)
- Performance (106)
- Looks (217)
- Comfort (270)
- Engine (104)
- Interior (110)
- Power (58)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
Driving BS 6 ZXI PLUS first delivery as per showroom in Indore for this top-end all-new Dzire, it is a fantastic vehicle and interior and features can be compared with XU...
- View All Dzire Reviews
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti XL6Rs.9.5 - 11.2 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 21, 2019
- Maruti S-Presso (Future S)Rs.4.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2019
- Maruti ErtigaRs.7.54 - 11.2 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2019
- Maruti Grand VitaraRs.22.7 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 17, 2020
- Maruti WagonR ElectricRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 05, 2020
On Maruti Swift Dzire :- Cash Discount up ...
0 MB Storage, 2x faster experience