So Before I get into the details let me give some likes and dislikes about the car:
What you’ll like:
• Competent engine range. Very refined motors
• Absorbent ride quality, even over rough roads. Neutral road manners too
• Terrific fuel efficiency, especially from the diesel
• Effortless to drive in the city; light steering, clutch and gearshift. Automatic transmission available
• Massive Boot Space
• Maruti’s excellent after-sales service & wide dealer network
What you won’t:
• Oddball boot design. Side profile looks particularly awkward
• Small 316L boot & no folding rear seat either. Limited practicality
• Mediocre brakes, just like the mechanically-identical Swift
• Limited rear seat space is incomparable to the Manza, Etios, Verito
• Hefty 1.2 lakh premium for the Automatic transmission variant
• Long waiting period for deliveries of the diesel variant
We needed a replacement for one of our cars, the Fiat UNO. The UNO had clocked 150000 on the Odo and needed an urgent replacement. We did not have anything particular in mind but still, we needed a value for money and a decent looking car which returned good mileage.
The Maruti stable had just launched the Swift Dzire. It looked pretty good according to me and had really good interiors if compared to the Swift and the UNO we owned.
I told my dad about it and showed him the swift Dzire website. He too liked the car and agreed for a test drive.
That was the end of discussion for the time being.
Maruti had done a great job and the car looked really good in the pictures. I wanted the navy blue colour but it had a six month waiting period. The sales rep told me that if I chose the white, or the golden, he could give me the delivery within 2 months. So, I chose the white!
For the variant, I chose the VXI as it was only me who was going to use the car and I was going to use it for city driving only.
Six or Seven weeks later in the second week of May 2008, We got the delivery of the Dzire. The car looked really good and was as equally good in driving. I was pleased. Not taking a test drive was not so bad and I don't regret buying the Dzire.
I really liked the car. Till now, I have never let anyone else touch it and not even once has a driver driven it.
Maruti has great after sales service and I have not been experiencing any problem with their service.
Till Date, my car has crossed 84000 km and it performs as good as it did when it was new. Though there are some bits where i think maruti should have done better.
But at Last I AM A HAPPY PERSON WITH SMILES ON MY FACE WHEN I DRIVE MY WHITE DWARF!!
I bought the car three years ago and I am quite satisfied with its per...
I purchased Dzire VXi in Bangalore by last year. I had an old Santro e...
The Suzuki Swift is a subcompact car produced by Suzuki in Japan since...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals