My Dzire VDI

By for Maruti Swift Dzire from Indore 2012-01-13 18:59:02.0
9 people found it helpful. 2098 ViewsWrite Review
  • Appearance

Pros : ac/heater, fuel economy, boot space,radio, fog lights

Cons : head lights

Look and Style: The look and style are good from the front. Interior is superb.

Comfort: The seats are so comfortable that you feel like you are sitting on your most comfortable sofa. The rear-seat armrest makes it even more comfortable.

Pickup: Pick up is better than my last car, the Indigo CS.

Best Features: The best features is that you can connect your mobile phone to the radio and listen to your mobiles song and you can even talk on your phone,the voice you  receive on your handset comes in the speakers. You do not even need any Bluetooth device or something.You can simply connect it to your radio.

Needs to improve: Maruti has given too big boot which does not let us see behind while we reverse our car.That may cause an accident. Overall Experience: The car has most comfortable seats. It is a value-for-money car.You don't feel like you are wasting your Rs 7 lakh.

• Abhi |09 Feb,2012 05:03:24 PM

Hey Congratson your new car.Just wanted to know if there is any difference in how a new Dzire 2012 looks different from the older model. The big boot at its back giving it some heavy look,is it the same. Also what is the feature you are describing that we can connect our cellphone to radio. Its interseting!!

• paresh |05 Mar,2012 05:51:29 AM

hi, I am planning to buy swift dzire VDI, please share your experience

• nikhil kadam |31 Oct,2015 01:40:59 AM

I m confused bet amaze & dezire vdi Can u suggest pl.