My Dzire got a 'swift' response

• Appearance

Pros : Smooth gear shift, good space and comfort

Cons : Nothing as such

Hello all, I bought a Maruti Swift Dzire this year in January and though to share my experience on the car so that others can benefit out of it. To start with I would first compliment the company for having thought of perfectly to fulfil an Indian's desire. The car is a great performer on all fronts be it mileage, the comfort it gives while driving, the smooth gearshifts and an easy and smooth acceleration. I have taken the car two times on highway drives and believe you me it performed really great and the most noticeable feature was that even at high speeds of 130-140 kmph, the car did not produce any kind of wobbling sound that is the main issue when it comes to highway drives. I must admit here that space it offers in terms of the legroom, headroom and boot space is pretty sufficient and rather comfortable for any ideal Indian family. Also, as I am quite fond of driving, the car makes me enjoy the drive even in crowded city lanes. I mean, if any of you is looking forward to a family car in the price range of 6-8 Lacs, Swift Dzire would be a really nice option. I am a satisfied customer after investing my hard-earned money into the car.

Comments Maruti Swift Dzire
  • sonal |19 Jun,2010 12:37:59 AM

i love this car

• vinod |03 Jul,2010 01:21:02 PM

very nice car i ever see in this ammout(6.5lac to 8lac) Thanks "SUZUKI"......

• sathish |01 Sep,2010 12:06:10 PM

Hi I have planned to buy swift Dzire LDI,Could you please suggest whether i can go for this or not?

• RAjendra |24 Sep,2010 07:37:24 AM

Yha It's a perfect value for money entry level sedan .... I planed to buy it.. Bt the waaiting peroid is little bit hard...(3 to 4 months) ... SO best of luck to U Shahil....

• Ratheesh |11 Jan,2011 02:23:56 PM

I bought one.. Awesome!

• Rahul Yadav |06 Aug,2015 10:26:17 AM

I am in big confusion between Maruti Dzire and Honda amaze... Please suggest me which one is better option and tell me the difference. Going to purchase in next 2 months

Maruti Swift Dzire review scorecard