Maintenance free, excellent driving experience:Review after 1.5 years

• Appearance

Dzire Vxi Silky Siver:-I bought this car in Dec'14 and have been using it since then.

Initially, I was very much confused which car to look for as there are many options available in this segment e.g. Dzire, Amaze, Xcent. But in-depth research on various websites like CarDekho helped me choose the right car. While going through the comparison on CarDekho I got assistance in choosing the right through the excelled customer support at CarDekho. Eventually, I realised that Dzire had the right combination of modern design and light on the pocket (value for money). This the reason why so many Dzires can be seen on road. The dealership in Rudrapur (Akanksha Automobile) were very courteous in delivering the car at my home (Kanpur). They had completed with the car with required accessories as ordered by me at the time of booking of the car. The loan was a quick affair again due to timely completion of my old car loan from HDFC for Alto K10. Bank gave me excellent interest rate with an option of pre-payment without any extra charges. The EMI calculator helped me understand the initial payment with EMI amount.

Almost completed 18000+ km without much of issue. Excellent driving & seating position. Getting a mileage/average of 17 kmpl in city and 18.5 kmpl on highway driving. With Maruti Insurance the service experience is nice as zero depreciation insurance lets you spent almost negligible in the repair job.

I had got my car serviced at twice at One UP Motors and once at KTL Lucknow without any issue and with complete transparency in pricing and online payment options. The option of online payment gave me the flexibility to do the payment anytime at my convenience.

Since I had completed a year, the insurance renewal reminder came right on time (2 months in advance) both from Maruti and from the dealer (Akanksha Automobile). This helped me renew my car's insurance in time.

This car has been a good companion to me till date. I have almost covered length & breadth of UP/UK..on some instances a distance of almost 500 km in a day. Roads of UP when travelling inwards are tough with many potholes & man made speed breakers but despite that, the car gave me a smooth ride.

With the new version coming in & expected new variants this car will achieve new heights. I recommend this car to anyone who is looking for a midsize sedan with good value for money.

Comments Maruti Swift Dzire