It is one of the most promising cars from the Maruti Suzuki during its time. It is good in every aspect but does not excel in any category, be it the design or performance or the features. Its engine is smooth and requires less maintenance even for the diesel variant (VDI) which I own. I'm using this car since 2012.
1. Quite comfortable seats.
2. Good boot space.
3. Less maintenance.
4. Trusted service and quality.
5. Smooth engine.
6. Good efficiency ( mileage: 20 in Highway, 15 in the city ).
7. Cheap spares.
8. Smooth gearbox.
9. Abundant accessories available in the market.
10. Less noise from the Engine.
11. Bright lamps.
12. Nice out look.
13. Good city manoeuvrability.
14. Good and grippy Tyres.
15. Tubeless tyres.
1. Less ground clearance.
2. Slow acceleration.
3. High dissipation of heat.
4. The glasses allows all the heat to pass through (poor thermal insulation).
5. Small display and speedometer.
6. Steering is little on the stiffer side.
7. Not so stable at high speeds.
I have bought this car in the month of May Swift DZire VDI(0) Manual T...
Recently, my mates and I were out on a tiny road trip. Tiny, because i...
Hi everyone.....it is so amazing to have such kind of great car in our...
i hve Maruti Swift Dezire VDI (o) 2015 Model. its a very good car &...
One of an affordable car for a mid-size family who is looking for best...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals