Rating of Maruti Swift Dzire 2014-2017

Anoop Sinha
for LDI
On: Sep 06, 2010 | 3609 Views

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself as a Swift Dzire owner and specifically a really satisfied one. To start the review I would like to mention the reasons that made me zero-in to Swift Dzire. My budget one year back while purchasing the sedan was below 6.5 Lacs and thus I was focusing on Logan, Manza, Dzire, Linea. I have a daily travel of around 100 km and thus was very clear on buying a diesel car. Also, most of my travel is in small towns and districts because of which I got attracted towards a Maruti vehicle as the spare parts are available even in the remotest of areas. Good resale value, cheap working and maintenance costs were other factors that drifted me towards Maruti. I had heard a lot of negatives about the after sales service of Tata Linea and thus was very clear that would not venture into it. Frankly, I loved the interior space in Manza both in terms of leg room and head room but didn't�like the exteriors of the car at all. While I was taking the test drive, the seating comfort of Manza took my breaths away, as the car provided comfort par excellence. In all, it was Swift Dzire that stood up toy expectations of mileage, power, economy, looks and comfort and that was how I zeroed in the car. Dzire runs like water on the road with an extremely smooth gear shift and a noise free cabin drive. I simply love my car and would suggest it to everyone looking for a sedan in this range.

Other Swift Dzire 2014-2017 Reviews