Very useless Family Car

By for Maruti Swift Dzire 2014-2017 2016-12-26 13:16:13.0
  • Appearance

hello sir'' Maruti swift zxi is a very bad car in India because this car has a local engine.it has many problem.there is no imprint engine name.some swift car has Suzuki engine. some of the cars local engine.why this differ when car body s are same, but the engine is different.do you know the answer? please tell me sir. because I have swift zxi 2011 model car. I asked my dealer about my dought, they can't tell answer.i wrote a letter to Maruti company 20 times but there is no reply from Maruti company.I think Maruti is a fraud company in the world.do you know Maruti company is the original or local company? Is swift car local or original? swift car engine original or fake? the swift engine has imprint suzuki name or not

I m considering Desire Vdi seriously.My monthly running is around 1200 Kms.I had test driven Dezire VDI but I m neutral about it.I found the big boot as little difficult to adjust and would really love to have users experience on Good and Bad points about Dezire VDI so that i can make an informed decision.Having two of Swifts at home(Petrol and diesel at home), I would like to share the following observations:

1. There has been a big discussion about rattling. However, the diesel car has run 82k kms till date and mostly on rough patches. Hence recently some rattling developed in the doors. This was rectified at the service station. I completely compromised on this as the roads can rip any car out. The petrol has no signs of rattling and hasn't been used on these roads much.

2. Mileage is excellent for the diesel. Even with Petes running, we get 20+ on highways and around 17 in the city. Petrol is decent at 12 in the city and 15 on the highways. I don't know abt the K series as mine is the older version

3. Features were first in class when the car was launched. But its outdated for today. No comments about this!

4. Both engines are gems and performance is unmatched. The handling and driveability are very good.

5. Maintenance is quite cheap. Till date only wear and tear parts are changed. Original tires were bad on both cars and required a change very soon.

6. The diesel had come across many small and medium level accidents. Almost all the panels have been replaced!! But I vouch for the build quality as in one incident, an indicia crashed from the side and its engine was dislodged from its mountings and the damage my car suffered was a dent and a scratch. The Same incident repeated for my SX4 and similar damage occurred, but a bit more. Overall, I m satisfied on the build.

7. Regarding waiting period, here in bangalore my friendly dealer informs that waiting depends upon your variant and relation with the dealer! Dont mistake me but one of our associate got the car in a day as we know the dealer very well and he wanted the car urgently.

If you have any clarifications you can ask freely

• Rousan ali |31 Jan,2017 09:24:05 PM

Because its a personality of maruti suzuki..and you ask a question that was every models are same..my ans is models are no metter..there features is big point of this car..so i think you understand my launguage..