Rating of Maruti Swift Dzire 2014-2017

A
Ayush
for VDI
On: Aug 16, 2016 | 295 Views

It is the best car ever with the nice comfortable seats and nice environment in the car. The exteriors of the car give it a classy look which I loved on the roads .It really looked like an expensive car . The best thing which impressed me too much was the smooth powerful diesel engine which never gave a feeling of the diesel car and the pickup of the car was too much good.The ground clearance was not bad but it created some problem when more than five people sat at once as the back part sometimes touched the huge bumps. The music system is also too much impressive and is a spacious sedan which people should buy. I bought this car in April 2012 . I used the car for last 4 years and the maintenance costs were too low. And I never experienced any engine failures especially in the long drives which I had. This car is a 'VALUE FOR MONEY' product. As it provides the best comfort in the journey and the mileage is also superb which attracts the buyers . I must congratulate Maruti for really a magnificent achievement . I must say that this car has a wonderful efficiency to work out with both rural as well as urban areas . I am sure that the freshers would love to drive this car. It is a nice package for someone who looks for style , comfort and mileage.

Other Swift Dzire 2014-2017 Reviews