Rating of Maruti Swift Dzire 2014-2017

d
deepali damani
for VXI AT Optional
On: Nov 03, 2016 | 33 Views

I was searching for an automatic transmission version sedan for my wife and have taken a test drive of almost all automatic transmission entry level sedans. I found this as the best option for its decent performance and the strong service back up and hence ease of maintenance. The airbags are introduced as an option, but considering my utility, the price tag and our area limited range of usage, most of it in city heavy traffic conditions, I get the airbags for my car. I am happy with this car and hope to own this one for pretty long duration., In this car more space for sits 5 persons in the car. This car looks very good and fabulous. This car navigation facilities, sound system, power break, power handling etc many more thing that are awesome in this car. Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire is very comfortable to sit 5 persons in relaxing way.this car is more space on the back side for kept some luggage like trolly bags, some plastics bags, suitcase etc many more luggage are kept in back side of the car.At last maruti suzuki swift dzire is most beautiful car and the average is also good. I own Swift Desire car since few months, it's a very satisfactory performance car with perfect blend of utility and high reliability. The diesel engine is very responsive and the torque output is too good for our hilly arrears where I am using. The introduction of airbags as an option is a great move from Maruti Suzuki. It was much needed and does boost up feel of safety on long drives and. It is a complete worthy car for day to day utility, The people who wants best value for their money should always buy this vehicle. always. I would also recommend to my family and friends to buy this best car.

Other Swift Dzire 2014-2017 Reviews