Rating of Maruti Swift Dzire 2014-2017

C
Chandru
for LDI
On: Nov 22, 2016 | 1466 Views

If you need maximum usage for tour and travel a lot with your family. I suggest you to choose Swift Dzire Diesel. Lot of space from back diggy. Even i kept my Washing Machine at back side. Please always choose a new vehicle for long time usage, without spend any money and time for repair. Maruti spare will available at anywhere, even small repair center know the mechanism. Lookwise, your budget wise, I will prefer you to choose Swift Dzire. I had buy at 2015th Dec, with initial amount of Rs. 85,000. Am always at single hand usage, getting mileage as 24kmpl, Still only going for normal oil change and service as Rs.7000. My friends and family, confuse me a lot to pick a right car. If i took old vehicle for some other car, still i have to pay the loan and pay for repair. Now am happy with my new car with good mileage with EMI Rs. 11,000. Don't thing about initial amount and 5 years loan, don't waste your money for old car. I have invested, now 7 Lakhs. If I use 5 to 6 years, I can able to sell it for 3.5Lakhs.

Other Swift Dzire 2014-2017 Reviews