Rating of Maruti Swift Dzire 2014-2017

Mondu Salim
for VDI
On: Nov 21, 2016 | 23 Views

Hi All,

I have been using my swift dzire for the past 3 years . This is my fourth car and the first with diesel engine. My car has completed kilometers in 3 years as my car becomes old its feels like my car is gaining more and more power :) . I have taken my car to most of the place in India as I love driving car . As per my point of view since the ground clearance of the car is better compared to other sedans in the market its easy to cop with rough roads as well . I have driven my car through rough road. The only modification which I have made to my car is that I have upgraded my tyres to 15 inch with 205/55R15 . But the attractive part is the service cost . Till now my maximum service cost was about 6k . People who used to drive more almost 100KM daily then I would strongly recommend them to go for Maruti swift dzire . I was first planning to go for nissan sunny but it too lengthier plus I have heard that the service is not up-to the mark.I am waiting for the new swift dzire which is going to be launched next year. Also, my suggestion would be to increase the size of the truck and it's really small compared to other mid-sized sedans.

Other Swift Dzire 2014-2017 Reviews