Rating of Maruti Swift Dzire 2014-2017

V
Varun
for VDI
On: Jan 22, 2017 | 57 Views

So it has been 4 years since I am driving the DZIRE.it is VDI(diesal).i have drive around 750000 km.so I consider my self-eligible to write this review.first of all let me start with the brand Maruti. it is well establish brand and having services in the farthest corners.so no ques on credibilty of brand. now let me rate the interiors of the car .as i have VDI(2 model from base).i have no complaints with interior they are awesome.there is three tone interior with wooden finish which makes it the best.BUT yes there is some cheap quality plastic could be seen like in doors.the AC vent(it broke on 3 day of my purchase). it has a rear seat armrest which makes it very premium.over all no major issues.The other factor is the features yes they are pretty less like the auto foldable mirror,bluetooth etc is missing.but its okay. let come to performance engine performance is very good after 3000 rpm is very good.Avg city mileage is 16kmpl.the only problem i faced is that of gears.they are too hard .many times they struck in particular position.and EVEN MARUTI CANT FIND FAULT. this was my review hope you like.

Other Swift Dzire 2014-2017 Reviews