My Maruti Swift Dzire - VDI
Bought my Swift Dzire car in Nov2015. It was the facelift model with front grill changes and it was looking good. Performance wise it's as usual. No need to say about Maruti Cars performance. The body is full plastic and if you hit cycle or cycle hits your car, you will see more damage to plastic and another vehicle will be strong.
Long drive, Maruti diesel vehicles do not opt for it. Lots of noise in the cabin after 2/3 hrs of continuous driving. Not so catchy interior. Huge difference between mid variant and top variant compared to other cars.
Just for low maintenance and good return value, Maruti vehicles are good.
1) Low Maintenance
2) Brand value
3) Lesser cost (but not too lesser cost, comparatively lesser with other brands)
4) Service availability (anywhere you can find Maruti service centres)
5) Good resales value
1) No catchy infotainment
2) Seat quality not that great
3) Boot space is only slightly more than swift but the cost is higher when compared with swift.
4) More noise in driver cabin when going for long drive
5) Not at all comfortable for the longer drive. You have to pit stop car ever 2 hrs to have better continuous performance
On an average, the car is good in the sedan segment. Put little more money and can go for better performance cars
- 1 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Other Swift Dzire 2014-2017 Reviews
Look and Style: Hello friends, this is Ankita from New Delhi, after a long tenure of waiting period, I finally...Read More
- 50 Likes
- 19 Dislikes
Look and Style: Good. Comfort: Excellent. Pickup: Excellent, roars to 140+ in no time. Mileage: Higher...Read More
- 14 Likes
- 1 Dislikes