Waatever, I purchased Ritz !

By for Maruti Ritz from Noida 2009-05-17 19:25:49.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Superb Front look, spacious front seats space

Cons : Back seat entry and exit obstructed, back shape goofed up, high price

Mix reaction. new design and nice car but high price

• tom |19 May,2009 01:55:54 AM

I Hope that Maruti 800 LX, LXi models

• Nadeem |19 May,2009 05:38:38 AM

I am still not able to decide which one to purchase. I did some comparision between i10 Magna 1.2 (around 4 Lakhs in Delhi) and Ritz (around 4.6 lakhs) on road. Featres wise : Some of the featres in i10 Magna 1.2 but not in Ritz VXi are : Tilt steering, larger wheel base, front and rear full size arm rest, better rear look Some of the features in Ritz Vxi bt not in i10 Magna 1.2 are : fog lamps, 60:40 rear seats, adjustable front and rear headrests, seatbelt and door open reminder, bigger in overall size and fuel tank (43 liters as compared to i10 35 lt), better front look. Negative is less entry/exit space to rear seats (there is extra plastic blocking it). I took test drive and both looks good to me :). Now I am confused what to do. The Ritz is costing me 65 K more and my requirement is simple - small family car with good features and safety. Avearge run per day is 30 kms. Having said that, I found a comparision between i10 sportz 1.2 with ritz petrol Vxi is more sensible as they fall into similar price bracket. So some of the shortfall like door and seat belt warning are covered in sportz with music system. Any update or suggestion on this ?

• Ankit Kumar |29 May,2009 03:52:13 PM

Yeah, even I am having exactly the same problem. can someone suggest something please.

• rahul |07 Jun,2009 08:04:57 PM

i jus baught an i10 era, my budget being less.... but ve also test driven the i10 magna as well as the ritz.. wat i think is.... of crs an era is low on power compared to the ritz.. but a magna surely matches the driving pleasure of a ritz or maybe better... comfort-wise and front

• abhishek |23 Jun,2009 07:29:44 AM

What i think abt maruti Ritz is that , it have new mordern european style at its back, and this mordern style is latest style you can observe this style in every latest cars like Honda Zazz, A-star even in latest Honda city . So I think rear view of this car is amonung the latest vague.

• Raj |27 Jun,2009 10:59:00 AM

Gents, I have been researching various hatch back for few weeks now and have settled for Ritz. I found the roominess and sitting comfort by far the best among all other hatch backs ( barring Indica and Jazz)

• akhil |28 Jun,2009 04:29:22 AM

i am not able to decide which one is better to purchase ....i10 (era or magna0 or ritz.I did some comparision between i10 Magna 1.2 (around 4 Lakhs in Delhi) and Ritz (around 4.6 lakhs) on road. Featres wise : Some of the featres in i10 Magna 1.2 but not in Ritz VXi are : Tilt steering, larger wheel base, front and rear full size arm rest, better rear look Some of the features in Ritz Vxi bt not in i10 Magna 1.2 are : fog lamps, 60:40 rear seats, adjustable front and rear headrests, seatbelt and door open reminder, bigger in overall size and fuel tank (43 liters as compared to i10 35 lt), better front look. Negative is less entry/exit space to rear seats (there is extra plastic blocking it). I took test drive and both looks good to me :). Now I am confused what to do. The Ritz is costing me 65 K more and my requirement is simple - small family car with good features and safety. Avearge run per day is 30 kms. Having said that, I found a comparision between i10 sportz 1.2 with ritz petrol Vxi is more sensible as they fall into similar price bracket. So some of the shortfall like door and seat belt warning are covered in sportz with music system. Any update or suggestion on this ? can any expert may advise me.......

• Sharad |14 Feb,2010 11:15:38 AM

I bought i10 1.2 Kappa Sportz MT. I compared it with Ritz VXI and als Beat LT. With all the discounts being offered by Hyundai dealers on i10 (free one year extended warranty, insurance free

• Balu |23 Oct,2010 12:06:13 PM

i ve gone through many hatchbacks and found Ritz more suitable-good pickup,good ground clearence for our roads and easy accessability of maruti services.