Prasing the car

By for Maruti Ritz from gwalior 2010-06-01 22:46:16.0
  • Appearance

I have bought maruti ritz diesel model VDI in sept 2009 its is only car which is gives u a playboy looks and extra ordinary performance in pickup as it takes u above the road as u r flying in car . its gives u a different power when u r driving the alone or with ur family . as u take off the road its makes every indian that it is superb car in india . ur driving the car as people out there passes turns away to see the stunniing car this is car which will overtake every car which comes infront of it by its aerodynamics and tall boy looks i have fall in love with this car . ritz car is only car which will strong competitor wid all new cars coming to india such as polo,fabia, swift ,punto and figo . this 10 star rating car i love the car and the person who has designed it . i dont have words to prase it advantage it is the car in which u can't find out demerrits u can rain merrits . 12/10 ,6/5 rating . superb car wid stunning looks and superb performance . i m a expert of cars knowledge from my child hood as i am made for car only . i m 28 yrs old

• Kaviraja |11 Jun,2010 08:10:43 PM

Maruti Ritz has got all goodies within a cheaper price. it has got air bags, ABS, good quality interiors, good plushy thigh support giving front and rear seats. Great head room and good leg rooms too. The engine is super refined with no engine noise entering the cabin, also the performance is superb without compromising the mileage. I am getting a constant mileage of 17 kmpl. In highways, when i drive at highways too, the braking is impressive and the car goes upto 155 kmph and it was even capable to go more speed. I simply love ritz and enjoy everyday driving Ritz to my office! :)

• lavanya |25 Jun,2010 02:13:21 PM

My husband surprised me by gifting me Maruti Ritz for my birthday. I drove the car and fell in love with the response of the engine and brakes. The interiors are super cool and AC quickly chills us. Also, there is enough space for leg room and head room, hence ingress and egress is not at all a problem. Ritz, is compact safe and is highly reliable, go for it!!!