Permomance with great mileage

By for Maruti Ritz from cochin 2011-06-02 21:52:22.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Mileage

Look and Style : Unique design Tall boy feels like an SUV and very good drivability Comfort : Better than Swift Pickup : Excellent 85 BHP K series is a true winner Mileage : My car ives a milage of 15.5 with AC 60% highway and 40% city Best Features : Mileage and Power Needs to improve : More features like MP3 Overall Experience : Excellent vehicle with vey good power also Best in class comparing to seating positions pickup and fuel cunsumption. A right choice

• Prakash Uniyal |02 Jun,2011 11:33:04 PM

RITZ Diesel is a good car. I own one and happy with it.I have observed two niggles. One, the rear view mirror is too close to eyes and blocks your view on left turns- DANGEROUS ! solution is very simple but the attitude of company is totally unprofessional, not ready to accept free solution worth billions. second, the mudflaps with car are ill fitted and of poor quality and the good ones you have to purchase for Rs.270.00 extra.

• Dr.haresh.j.parmar |03 Jun,2011 10:35:31 AM

Ritz rocking ! I have ritz vxi , since 1year , my ritz give me best pickup 85, best milege 18 ac on highway, very stable at 150 kmph speed, big-mecho car spaciace all points ritz has compers again figo,swift,beat,micra,punto,i1o, etc hechbeck . . .

• deepak |01 Nov,2011 12:12:50 AM

I have ritz LXI, its an amazing machine. You can drive as much as you can. Pickup is awesome. This is the best option in the market as compare to beat,micra,figo,i10. Much better than all these cars. Very good hatchback. Tall boy on the road.

• george |25 Jun,2012 04:38:02 PM

Hey guys , im plannin 2 buy my first car in a month' time and i have narrowed down to Santro GLS , Maruti ritz Vxi as my favourites. Im not sure of the Ford figo and Chevy beat . could i also consider them as an option . My requirements are a)Mileage b)Petrol c) resale value d) good custoemr service and low maintainence costs . Also im 6 foot tall and im quite certain that i will push my front seats back when im driving ,which should not affect the people sitting in the rear seats in terms of legroom. Please suggest me a car