Rating of Maruti Ritz

n
nishant
for ZXi
On: Mar 05, 2013 | 6951 Views

Look and Style: I just simply like its AMAZING n stylishhhh loook from the FRONT and BOLD & AGGRESSIVE from the back.   Comfort: a very comfortable car and is best in classs..both the front side and the rear seats.....can easily accommodate 6 people on board with a small kid
Pickup: it's like a rocket......little presssss and zooooooooooooooooooooo.....!!!MARVALOUS-one word I can say.....:))    Mileage didn't calculated yet bt olwaoys kept d rpm under 2500...it will show 25-30kmpl in the Multi information display
Best Features: lots of spacee space space.........k series engine DEAD SILENT,SMOOTH & POWERFULL....music system wiTH on par music quality...steering mounted controls,electronically adjustable ORVMs
Needs to improve lack of cup holder in front side just like in  swift, clutch is little bit hard (manageable-wat I personly thinks), quality and looks of doors power buttons with illumination, a driver side hand rest and ORVMs indicators
Overall Experience it's a masterpiece of hardware , design and engineering. Bought it on 23rd dec 2012 and its beeen 2 months I'm just loving it...it' my OOOO MINI AUDDI OOOO

Other Ritz Reviews