Maruti Ritz VDI is a right choice.

By for Maruti Ritz 2012-08-03 15:58:18.0
  • Appearance

Maruti Ritz VDI Review : Dt. 03.08.2012 by Kishor Dalvi, Nagpur, Maharashtra. Recently before one month, I brought the new Ritz VDI. I am a 5.11” and my wife is 5.5” tall. Before the buy, I took lots of test of various models like swift, dzire, fabia, punto, vista, i20, micra, pulse, polo, liva, figo. Only this car give us a solution. It is more comfortable, spacious, tough, robust, sturdy in drive, best height in this class, fuel efficient, less in maintenance, driving pleasure, nice road vision, nice grip and turning radius, big doors, low noise compare to others, no vibration, nice suspension, good seat height, good ground clearance, nice legs space. It gives us a nice resale. After long searches and reviews, I decided this diesel machine. It feels like a Rocket. Its power is really amazing and gives us a more driving pleasure. Finally, I decided this car after looking the review of CNBC car test video at Leh Ladhakh. In this video they compare Ritz with fabia, jazz, punto, i20, vista and other 2 cars. Only the ritz won. In top 3 cars, 1st is Ritz, 2nd is jazz and 3rd is fabia. Service Cost : In 1st service, I was really surprised with its service bill. It was only 819/-. In this amount they change Engine oil also and next oil change after 10000 km. It’s really nice. They pick my car from home and after 2 to 3 hours they delivered at my home without any charge. In service, they provided washing, tuning, oil change, check all connections, cleaning and also gave us rubbing for minor scratches which wad made by children. I think if you are not worried about it looks definitely this is a good solution. I am so much satisfied with it. Thanks for reading this review. Kishor V. Dalvi, Nagpur.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this February
  • Ranu |27 Dec,2016 08:18:08 PM

I have being same car ritz zdi 2013 Superb driving experience Undoubtly no 1 maruti veh