Rating of Maruti Ritz

Maruti Ritz my most treasured gift!!

R
Radhika
On: Jun 10, 2010 | 1522 Views

Hi All, I am so excited as I was gifted a Maruti Ritz a few days back by my hubby and I really wanted to share my experience with everyone. I just love driving and was craving for my own car since quite long. I was always attracted towards Ritz, donno why, but never knew that my interest would be understood so well by someone. I love the color chosen for me, as it is a shade in Red and I just love this color. The moment I stepped in and took control of the steering, I was feeling like a queen of the road, as it just accelerated in a fraction of second without me putting any effort into it. The moment I had geared it to the 1st gear, I knew that this is going to be a joy ride and so was it. The accelerator, brake, clutch functioning of the car is simply superb. I really don't have the technical know-how to describe the amazing features the car offers, but all would say is you would enjoy even a crowded city drive if it is in Maruti Ritz. The mileage I get is also good and I don't really think the car would need much maintenance as the fabrication, designing and manufacturing seem perfect from all fronts. I love to get gifts and Ritz is undoubtedly the best gift I have received till now.

Other Ritz Reviews