Maruti Ritz my most treasured gift!!

• Appearance

Pros : Fuel Efficiency, Stylish Look

Cons : couldn't point any

Hi All, I am so excited as I was gifted a Maruti Ritz a few days back by my hubby and I really wanted to share my experience with everyone. I just love driving and was craving for my own car since quite long. I was always attracted towards Ritz, donno why, but never knew that my interest would be understood so well by someone. I love the color chosen for me, as it is a shade in Red and I just love this color. The moment I stepped in and took control of the steering, I was feeling like a queen of the road, as it just accelerated in a fraction of second without me putting any effort at it. The moment I had geared it to the 1st gear, I knew that this is going to be a joy ride and so was it. The accelerator, brake, clutch functioning of the car is simply superb. I really don't have the technical know-how to describe the amazing features the car offers, but all would say is you would enjoy even a crowded city drive if it is in Maruti Ritz. The mileage I get is also good and I don't really think the car would need much maintenance as the fabrication, designing and manufacturing seems perfect from all fronts. I love to get gifts and Ritz is undoubtedly the best gift I have received till now.

Comments Maruti Ritz
  • Irfan |11 Jun,2010 08:07:15 PM

I bought Ritz on Dec 2009, I am happy to have taken the decision to buy this value for money hatchback from Maruti. The interiors have durable quality plastics. The interiors have great leg room and head room. Ritz can easily accomodate 5 adults. Thanks to Maruti for providing a value added car

• Priyanka |25 Jun,2010 02:03:45 PM

I am using Ritz and it is an excellent car to drive. It has got airbags, ABS, EBD and hence safe in highways too. Ritz is good looking on the outside too. On the interiors, the quailty is durable and its Maruti, hence no problem with service and spare parts costs, which are affordable. Maruti cars are having good resale value, hence I am happily using Ritz everyday to my office :) and its giving an excellent mileage of 18 kmpl too!!

• Sandeep |01 Jul,2010 01:01:42 PM

Ritz is a good car. We bought Ritz VDi about 5 months back and till now driving with lots of joy. It gives an average of about 21 KM/L in a 1/3 city and 2/3 high way drive. We did a lot of research and finally went for RITZ. We are very happy with the car for our family of 4 persons. :)

• Prakash |05 Jul,2010 11:08:40 PM

When i was looking for a powerful hatch, I test drove Ritz and immediately fell in love with the performance. The interiors have good leg room and head room. The seats are comfortable. Ritz is easy to drive too. I bought Ritz and using for 3 and half months. superb car ! go for ritz

Maruti Ritz review scorecard