Maruti pack your bag

• Appearance

Pros : maruti pack your bag

Cons : maruti pack your bag

Don't buy car from feardeal (MARUTI Also) they will cheat you after booking.. they will delay ur purchasing and don't stay on their own commitment. severe point is that after complaining lot of times to maruti through mail and customer calls they also don't response on your concern...i am one of them their victims. I booked my car there I still waiting for ritz car from more than one month (its waiting was 5-6 day @time of booking) now car price increase. at the time of booking they was ging me atractive offers now they are taking back to their step to commitment.. but after all of this they are still not sure about availability of car. I complained lot of time to maruti but they are also not responding well. in last I planed to refund back and going to buy Nissan Micra. I will thak to maruti thay played game to me and that help my side I overwhelmingly waited for that.. nissan come to market now I think that best for me. thanks you maruti for giving customer well response. I think that is first step on the way to hell... your all going to be finised. becouse lot of world class company are coming to india company... now maruti pack your bag.. your kingdom is going to be ruins in india you enjoyed and earned well and now be prepare to be on street buy some Katora or Plate to bagging.

Comments Maruti Ritz
  • boss |22 Jul,2010 02:37:27 PM

this review is as shitty as the person who has written it... get well soon. anyway,i would say by and far Ritz is the best buy.Great value for money.

• ketan mehta |31 Oct,2010 10:30:20 PM

i think the person is absulutly right

• swapnil halarnkar |12 Dec,2010 09:17:55 AM

I dont know abt the dealer who has promised him a car in 5 days... is it possible to deliver a car in 5 days ??? I have gone for Ritz and they told me it will take 6 weeks at the time of Car enquiry itself...they never promised me a instant delivery.. so something is wrong here...

Maruti Ritz review scorecard