Rating of Maruti Ritz

r
raju
for LXi
On: Mar 31, 2012 | 6470 Views

Look and Style: I am planning to switch from two wheeler to four wheeler and I am looking to buy a budget friendly small hatchback. Recently I got a chance to test drive Maruti Ritz and I found this car good for busy Indian streets. The hatchback has dynamic, sporty looks. The small car accommodates five people with comfort, thanks to the high roofline. Ritz hatch also offers decent boot space to carry daily shopping bags. Comfort: During my test drive I found Maruti Ritz comfortable and it is easier to drive it through busiest of Indian streets and requires fewer parking spaces as well. Both front and rear sides have decent headroom and legroom space which further improves the comfort level of the small car. The spacious cabin of the hatchback offers enough space to seat five adults comfortably. It also comes with decent boot space to carry daily shopping bags.  Pick-Up: As I am looking to buy a small car for city purpose, this car provides decent performance and power. The car reaches 100 km/h mark in just few seconds. Mileage: The small car delivers an impressive fuel economy of 17 km/l in city and 20 km/l on highways. Best Feature: Spacious and upmarket interiors, high fuel efficiency, good braking and handling system are few of its best features. Need to Improve: The rear side needs more engineering. Overall Experience: In my opinion Maruti Ritz is a perfect hatchback car for Indian roads.

Other Ritz Reviews