Maruti Kizashi classy and sporty upcoming car in India

By for Maruti Kizashi from Utter Pradesh 2010-05-17 18:26:18.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Stylish car, great looking, comfortable

Maruti Kizashi is one of the most classy and sporty car in India. I have already seen at Auto event, there were displayed at that pavilion. I was really impressed It. Kizashi are eye-caching features, i was also flatter on it. I have made a mind to purchase it, but I don't know that when it will be launched in the Indian auto market. As per some auto websites, there are given a few information regarding that the expected price tag, power etc. It expected to be available at Rs. 10 lakh. One of my best friend, he is working under the auto car website and know a upcoming cars and popular cars in India. I have already concerned about Kizashi, He also told me that it will be wonderful car in the sedan segment. I hope that it will come soon in the Indian auto market.

• Salmaan |18 May,2010 06:41:02 PM

Maruti Kizashi seems to be sporty and claasy car in India. I will also plan to purchase upcoming car. It's priced looks like a value for money.But there is given a expected, I hope that ex-showroom price will be around 10 lakh.