Smart little big fellow
Well I am a Sr Citizen who was driving a Polo 1.5 TDI ( 2015). I changed to an Ignis Petrol Delta AMT very recently due to a tender knee which made shifting gears difficult for me in the Polo.I am impressed with the little chap very much. Handles very well within the City and excellent on the Highway too. The AMT doesnt allow very fast pickup though, you can use a Manual option provided.
Completely noiseless engine, easy steering and auto gear shift makes for a very smooth and effortless drive. The A/c is also very efficient and you dont feel any much loss of power on engaging it.
I have only done 1550 kms and estimate the mileage at 11km City driving and 14.5 km on the Highway.
Rs 6.3 L with most features loaded, is not a very high price to pay for this well designed Car.
- 17 Likes
- 7 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Ignis
Maruti Ignis User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (235)
- Mileage (66)
- Performance (33)
- Looks (87)
- Comfort (69)
- Engine (68)
- Interior (46)
- Power (47)
- More ...
- View All Ignis Reviews
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti S-Presso (Future S)Rs.4.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 30, 2019
- Maruti ErtigaRs.7.54 - 11.2 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 15, 2020
- Maruti Grand VitaraRs.22.7 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 17, 2020
- Maruti WagonR ElectricRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 05, 2020
- Maruti JimnyRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 15, 2021
On Maruti Ignis :- Consumer offer up to Rs...