Bought it 3 months ago. Very good experience of driving the automatic version of Maruti Ignis. The interiors with multicolour provided by Nexa is awesome. It contains a rear camera, seat belt alert for driver and ABS. The alpha version of Ignis provides both the driver and passenger air bags, which is a very good thing in hatchbacks. Maruti Suzuki Ignis contains a very good body and very good leg space for front and back seat passengers even. The mileage on the highway is 17 km/l, and in the city is 15 km/l which is best in the class for its price range.
- 2 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Ignis
Maruti Ignis User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (237)
- Mileage (66)
- Performance (33)
- Looks (88)
- Comfort (69)
- Engine (69)
- Interior (46)
- Power (47)
- More ...
- View All Ignis Reviews
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti S-Presso (Future S)Rs.4.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 30, 2019
- Maruti ErtigaRs.7.54 - 11.2 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 15, 2020
- Maruti Grand VitaraRs.22.7 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 17, 2020
- Maruti WagonR ElectricRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 05, 2020
- Maruti JimnyRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 15, 2021
On Maruti Ignis :- Consumer offer up to Rs...