Ignis the uncommon but appealing choice
Good exterior, overall polarizing appeal. Contemporary features , silent good engine. Satisfactory fuel efficiency. Good but not excellent AC. Interior plastic is better than baleno but not at par with Hyndai. Ingress outgress is easier so lesser burden on knees.Good seating postures. High ground clearance. Slightly over priced.
- 18 Likes
- 12 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Ignis
Maruti Ignis User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (235)
- Mileage (66)
- Performance (33)
- Looks (87)
- Comfort (69)
- Engine (68)
- Interior (46)
- Power (47)
- More ...
- View All Ignis Reviews
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti S-Presso (Future S)Rs.4.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 30, 2019
- Maruti ErtigaRs.7.54 - 11.2 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 15, 2020
- Maruti Grand VitaraRs.22.7 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 17, 2020
- Maruti WagonR ElectricRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 05, 2020
- Maruti JimnyRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 15, 2021
On Maruti Ignis :- Consumer offer up to Rs...