Better than Wagon-r and Celerio
As per the title introduces, this car is much better than Wagon-r and Celerio. The Ignis base variant is priced around Wagon-r mid variant and Celerio top variant. I am saying this because the Ignis comes wih a proper safety package as standard with 2 airbags, ABS and EBD with brake assist and ISOFIX mounts. The overall platform on which ignis is based upon is much better than the Wagor-r's or Celerio. The interior quality is better. Some may not like the exterior aesthetics of the ignis that is all of the personal preference. the biggest thing is that Ignis has a big better, refined and powerful engine that is a 1.2 litre VVT petrol engine which produces 80+ bhp. I think these points are enough to convey that Ignis is much better than Wagon-r as well as Celerio. Hope this review helps you to buy better thank you.
- 6 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Ignis
Maruti Ignis User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (235)
- Mileage (66)
- Performance (33)
- Looks (87)
- Comfort (69)
- Engine (68)
- Interior (46)
- Power (47)
- More ...
- View All Ignis Reviews
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti S-Presso (Future S)Rs.4.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 30, 2019
- Maruti ErtigaRs.7.54 - 11.2 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 15, 2020
- Maruti Grand VitaraRs.22.7 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 17, 2020
- Maruti WagonR ElectricRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 05, 2020
- Maruti JimnyRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 15, 2021
On Maruti Ignis :- Consumer offer up to Rs...