Maruti Ertiga : My New Family Member ;)

By for Maruti Ertiga 2016-11-24 10:59:51.0
  • Appearance

I was thinking to buy a car that day and spending a quality of time on internet. After lot of effort I came across this beast car i.e. Maruti Ertiga,After a lot of discussion like go for petrol, diesel or CNG, I thought lets "GO GREEN". So, I bought superior white Maruti Ertiga VXI (CNG) (in 2015).

It has all of the things that I want. It has nice sporty look plus much more space, seven seating capability, good length, great mileage, great performance, good ground clearance additionally switching from petrol to cng or vice versa is just on simple button click. Music System also pretty cool not so good but it resolve the purpose.

I can say Ertiga is a perfect family car. I must say Maruti hits a masterstroke with this car.

Only problem I face is luggage but that is also can be deal with by roof carrier and third row seat has small leg space but it is also can be tackle by adjusting middle row seats.

I took my car on highways, on mountain roads, rough roads etc. but performance & handling are pretty good in all of the conditions. Some small amount of power loss on mountain roads while driving on CNG mode.

But if Love my Car very much and if would recommend you to go for this. #BestFamilyCar

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this February