1) I bought this car around 2 yrs and i also drive a 53600 kms it looks like a innova and it is so good and comfortable
2)best second row with loads of room if you are with 5 passenger
3) cng gives good average i get around 18 -19km so the running cost is very low
4) as maruti have low maintainance so its very good
5) a/c cools really fast its better them some of the more expensive cars also.
6) One switch change from petrol to CNG is good atleast when you drive in mountain / hill
1)headlight is so bad and very low so please tell me another solution It is so comfort and very good designing
2) if you have cng kit then there is very less space to keep luggage may by 2 small suitcase, soo if there is something canbe done on this it will be great
3) last row go flat but, still it does not give that room for luggage, if it goes side wise may be it would be helpful , 4) it lag punch of pickup in CNG
Maruti Ertiga CNG was my first - first owner four wheeler purchased by...
I was thinking to buy a car that day and spending a quality of time on...
The Ertiga's chassis has a firmness to it that I like. It is suppl...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals