Best things to be noted:
1) Highest space in this segment
2) Lowest price of vehicle
3) Large service network through out India
4) Seats are adjustable first and second row
5) Second row seats can be slant able
6) Second row a/c can be utilised for all persons
7) Luggage space high when third row folded down
8) Two In cabin lights
9) Higher ground clearance and can be useful for rough roads
10) Driver seat height adjustment
11) ABS and Airbag is good for security
12) Rear wiper and defogger
13) Cost of maintenance is less compared to other vehicles
14) Fuel economy
Issues are faced:
1) Less power when fully loaded.
2) Sliding of back wheels on rough roads with slanting of above 30 degree and this is caused of front wheel drive.
3) Gear box problems, need a repair within 40,000kms
4) Car is not well balanced like swift, Feeling higher shakes on braking.
5) Above 90kms vehicle feels unstable
6) Less performance compared to other model like innova / mobilio
7) Less problems like rpm raising on driving
Maruti Ertiga is a MPV with great mileage with comfort . I purchased i...
Look and Style: good Comfort: 2nd row middle seat not satisfied Pick...
Look and Style of the Ertiga is cool and even comfort is good. However...
I bought my Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Zxi recently in Pune. Was a long wait...
Overall , I loved the car. While I do admit that the third row climbin...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals