I really LUV this car!

By for Maruti Ertiga 2012-2015 2013-04-06 11:40:21.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Good drive quality. Very practical. Great value for money.

Cons : A little cramped and very little luggage space if all seven seats are used.

Look and Style Kind of cute. Does not exactly look like an SUV but definitely a trendy MUV   Comfort I would say pretty comfortable. Great to drive.  Good comfort in the front passenger seat. Comfortable in the middle and a little cramped but still not uncomfortable in the last row.   Pickup for the diesel one I own I think it is pretty decent.  Haven't yet taken it to the hills. Plan to do so sometime.   Mileage It gives me nearly  16 kmpl on city roads in Gurgaon and Delhi.  I think it is ok for a diesel car.   Best Features has a great sound system for one that comes along with the car.   Needs to improve Wish it had roof rails. That would give it a more sporty look. Anyone know how and where I could have them fixed for my car?   Overall Experience LUVly

• khurshid ahmad wani |26 Aug,2013 10:23:21 PM

Overall performance is good,but body gets scratches by unknown means.Body is vey delicate,durability is not so good ,the body is not stiff ,& seems to be made of plastic.Not satisfied by millage.