Ertiga Experience

By for Maruti Ertiga 2012-2015 2013-01-16 18:27:58.0
  • Appearance

Look and StyleIs good from front and side, it could be better from rear. Comfort is excellent, first two rows are quite enough space. Third row is meant for only kids, but managable. We cannot expect a comfortable sitting of seven in this segment.   Pickup is ok cann be improe, i switched off from a petrol with ABS, expected a little more.   Mileage I m satisfied with the milage, I drove around 1200 KM on highway sofar, its 16 KMPL now, after 5000 KM it may increase I hope.   Best Features AC is powerfull and noise free   Needs to improve in accessories, not compete with other 9+ lac vehicles, plastics are not upto the mark, dashboard and buttons are very common.   Overall Experience its a very good family vehicle, as we are 3 members, enjoying the drive.

• Varinder Mohan |02 Feb,2013 04:07:16 PM

look is fabulous. Interiors is quite catchy. Today I completed 5000 kms. 3500kms on long route and 1500kms local. Average milage is around 22 kms @ max speed of 80-90kms. It is really unbleviable but achiveable. I really enjoying its drive. never felt driving SUV. Very light to drive

akash |19 Feb,2013 11:49:45 PM

All bogus, car good within all respect in its price range except for the mileage which is mere 10-12 km with ac. drove nearly 9000km. tried everything 2 increase d mileage, Dont know what to do.....

• bhavin |12 Feb,2013 02:42:14 PM

is there any problem about steering???

• rajeev |06 Jun,2013 12:04:11 PM

I drove for 2 weeks when I was on holidays at keralamatrimony,clocked 13km mileage; no other issues except the local distributor should be more focused on the customer issues ,if any.it is a very good buy for that value except for the taxis being used by quite a few which dents my image!