BEST FAMILY VEHICLE

By for Maruti Ertiga 2012-2015 2012-10-09 19:43:12.0
  • Appearance

Pros : mileage, comfort, flexibility, spacious

Cons : luggage space and third row seat

Look and StyleVery sylish, more choice     Comfort For the driver and second row seats are very comforable but the last row is not comfortable. Particularly manouvering bumps. But we cannot expect all sort of comfortablility and mileage, space for what we pay.1+3 is more comfortabel and spacious. Occasionlly 1+ 6 is very well possible. I installed the carrier as the boot space is limited when 1+6 is travelling. it is acceptable. Even I feel that 1+4 is still comfortable. Pickup Good. We cannot expect a sport car pickup in a 1.25lit diesel engine. I am not going for racing. we sould accept that it is a family utility vehicle.   Mileage During the first 1000Km, I travelled from Coimbatore to Chennai. I got an average of 15 Kmpl. When it completed 5500km, in which I travelled long distance (almost 2500Km) in a week. I got an average of 17.3kmpl. Within the city i can say it was 14kmpl. I am not aware of any vehicle giving better mileage. The speed was maintained around 100km/hr. The vehicle was purchased in June2012. Best Features Good for family. Spacious for 5 members. AC cooling is very good , I never increased above level 2. silent. Needs to improve Luggage space to be something that can be improved. Overall Experience Overall it is good vehicle for a family with good mileage, reasonable pickup and luggage space. First two row seating is very comfortable. I did not feel tiredness even after travelling 2500km in a week. This is my own experience . There could be better vehicle than this only the user can tell