Perfect Vehicle for my Business as well Big Family

for 7 Seater Standard BSIV

Perfect Vehicle for my Business as well Big Family

As a business man I needed a vehicle which can help me in my grocery business to carry my grocery things very efficiently and with that It can help me to travel with my family of 7 members. Maruti EECO help me very much in that. In advantage I got very efficient fuel average on CNG with nice pickup also. My daughters always ask me to buy a car in which AC is there. Maruti EECO also fulfilled her wish in that. I am using it since last three years and I would suggest every business man to go with maruti EECO. I travel more than 1700 KM last yearin 8 days and I didn't find any problem in that days as I was worrying before travel but ECCO reduced my tension. With the advantage few cons are also there. 1. Sometimes power is reduce, 2. AC is not much efficient as it is long car, Last seater can not feel effect of AC. 3. Safety is not upto the mark. Maruti need to improve safety in EECO. 4. Provide proper arrangement of back seat so that its easy to go at last seat. Yes but with the positive mind I can easily ignore this cons as it is very helpful for my business and my family. Thanks Maruti.

By gopi

• LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • Best Car For Business Purpose

Good car for business purpose and better for city ride and the car is better for a small family to visit in long-distance. This car is best for all people.

By bhanwar lal
    On: May 11, 2020 | 42 Views
  • Best Car Eeco

Maruti Eeco is the best car for business purposes and more benefits for a family because of the full space car.  A very nice car for medium class people.

By dinesh joshi
    On: Jun 16, 2020 | 64 Views
  • Good Car

This car is a family purpose and this car's engine is very smooth and the car perofermence is very good but safety wise very low...

By deepanshu
    On: Apr 06, 2020 | 28 Views
  • Best Eeco

Best car in this price range with high performance, best pickup, but no airbag, best vehicle under 5 lakhs.

By josna jacob
    On: May 13, 2020 | 40 Views
  • Good Looking Car

Good looking, standard safety features, mileage also good and low maintenance cost. Good riding quality with low price as 7 setter car, is my favourite.

By rajib dahal
    On: May 11, 2020 | 29 Views
  • Smooth And Safety

The car is easy and smooth and safety. The car is an easy comfortable and amount is very less.

By murugan lingam
    On: Mar 30, 2020 | 29 Views
  • Awesome Performance

Performance is good. Low cost. Low maintenance and services. Family package car. Exterior and interior are very good.

By anandhababu sasi
    On: Mar 03, 2020 | 30 Views
  • Eeco Is The Best Car For Village

Eeco is the best car for the village and for low budgets. Eeco gives the best mileage. But it is not comfortable and safe.

By shah kunj